Who Uses the Program?
Darkness to Light is for all adults who want to protect children. It is used by individuals, organizations, businesses, and corporations who:
• Seek training for staff and volunteers to prevent child sexual abuse.
• Look to enhance child protection policies and procedures or respond to insurance requirements.
• Want to lead a community-based initiative and offer prevention training to the community.
What Topics are covered in Stewards of Children?
• Facts about child sexual abuse.
• Examples of how child sexual abuse may occur.
• Provides simple and effective strategies for protecting children from sexual abuse.
• Importance of talking about the prevention of sexual abuse with children and other adults.
• Provides signs of sexual abuse so that you may intervene and be able to react responsibly.
What Outcomes Can Be Expected After Training?
• Increased awareness of the prevalence, consequences and circumstances of child sexual abuse
• New skills for adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse
• Proactive, positive change to organizational policies and procedures
• Individual commitment to action via a personal prevention plan.Darkness to Light is typically a 2 hour training session. In just 2 hours, you’ll have the information you need to better protect every child you know. Please become a Steward of children.
Project C.H.A.N.C.E. is very proud to be able to offer this training to the community. We offer both public training classes and training for companies and organizations. For more information about scheduling or attending a training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call (915) 691-0392.
How Long Does the Program Take to Complete?
Stewards of Children typically takes about 2 hours. Think about it — in just 2 hours, you’ll have the information you need to better protect every child you know. Call today!
Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children Training
Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children Training Session
When: Second and Third Saturday of Every Month
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Where: Projet C.H.A.N.C.E., 7801 Phoenix Ave., El Paso, TX 79915
To register, please contact Priscilla Monarez (915) 691-0392 or email us at email@example.com